March 29, 2009

Sweet! (More appropriately, no sweetness at all!)

Apparently, I have a 0% chance of getting diabetes in the next ten years, according to the QDScore website.
Your 10-year QDScore score is: 0%

In other words, in a crowd of 100 people with the same risk factors as you, 0 are likely to develop Type 2 Diabetes in the next 10 years. This is represented by the smileys below.

The average 10-year risk for someone of your age, sex, and ethnicity is 0%.

Your score has been calculated using estimated data, as some information was left blank.

Your body mass index was calculated as 21.8 kg/m2.
I'll let you in on a little secret -- I've got some bizarre but benign medical conditions -- namely, multiple osteochondromas and hyperhidrosis. I would consider my health a success if I can avoid diabetes and cancer. Those two diseases terrify me.

Hattip to the Happy Hospitalist

No comments:

Post a Comment