May 24, 2006

Hello, World!

"Hello, World" is a phrase familiar to many computer programmers. One of their first lessons in coding involves the creation of a short application with one purpose -- it prints out "Hello World" -- thus announcing itself proudly as the beginning of something new.

This proclamation is relevant to this blog as well. I am a novice in coding and a novice in medicine. As time goes on, my proficiency in both will be demonstrated here, as I reflect on my daily experiences and their greater relevance to the world. After I recently discovered (much to my relief and those of my parents) that I will be a part of my state's medical school, I decided that I would document my progress so others may learn with me as well.

I hope to share my insight, my humor and my nonsense with you all.

Enjoy!


Posted by Picasa



No comments:

Post a Comment