I like to read Shanel's self-help stuff... she's got a great attitude. I don't necessarily agree with her list of "100 quotes about good health", especially since it follows a "20lb weight loss in just 15 days" (which can be hazardous to your health!)... Regardless, I thought I'd post a few of my favorites here.
22. Money is the most envied, but the least enjoyed. Health is the most enjoyed, but the least envied.
- Charles Caleb Cotton
33. The best doctor gives the least medicines.
- Benjamin Franklin
59. To insure good health: eat lightly, breathe deeply, live moderately, cultivate cheerfulness, and maintain an interest in life.
- William Londen
74. The … patient should be made to understand that he or she must take charge of his own life. Don’t take your body to the doctor as if he were a repair shop.
- Quentin Regestein
94. Be careful in reading health books. You may die of a misprint.
- Mark Twain